Saturday, November 24, 2012
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Three or more Cupcake Wrappers
Green Construction Paper
Wide construction paper of any size
1. Take the cupcake wrapper and glue a button, glitter,sparkles, or another wrapper inside (any way you want to decorate is optional). Let dry for two minutes.
2. While letting the insides dry, draw 3 pair of leaves on the green construction paper and cut them out.
3. After your wrappers have dried in the inside, place the glue on the top and backside of the Popsicle sticks and attach the wrapper to the top and the back of the stick to the wide construction paper.
4. Glue the leaves next to the sticks to complete the flower.
5. Let dry for ten minutes, and hang up!
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Black, Orange and Purple Construction Paper
Blue liquid paint
Stapler or glue
1. Cut out a long strip of black construction paper and staple or glue the ends after forming it into a circle creating a open headdress.
2. Take one sheet of black construction paper and draw out eight lines after doing so cut along those lines to make the spider's legs.
3. Take each one of the black strips and fold them in half, then fold the tips on the strips up for the feet and paint them blue or any color of your choice.
4.Staple or glue the black strips onto the inside of the headdress.
5. Draw and cut out small black circles for the pupils and orange circles for the eyes and glue them together, then glue the eye on the front of the headdress.
Draw and cut out a bow to add a girly touch and your ready to play ZOO!