1.The First step to making a nature inspired bookmark is to start collecting leaves or even small flowers(Note:Autmn is a great time to collect leaves, they have a golden color that give a glow to any book.)
2. After collecting your prefereed leaves or flowers place them in between the pages of a heavy book to flatten them
3. Cut two sheets of clear wide thick masking tape equals lengths
4. Place your leaf on top of the sticky portion of the tape and place the other peice (sticky face down) on the leaf
5. After the leaf is enclosed with tape flatten the bookmark. Note:A heavy book would be useful for this step too.
6. Enjoy your nature inspired bookmark!