2. A clothespin
3. Two strands of Thin Wire
4. Fizzy sparkle wire
1.The first step to making this butterfly is to take your thin wire and tie a knot at the end
2. After tying your knot slip colored beads onto the wire
3. When you are finished adding your beads tie another knot at the other end but leave a least an inch of wire after the knot and cut it. (Note: Make sure your strand of beads are long enough to form the wings on the butterfly.)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the other set of wings.
Your wings should look like this:
5. To make the butterfly antennae cut 3 inches of sparkle wire and bend it into a smiley face
6. Take the clothespin and attach it to the sparkle wire(Note: You can add beads at the ends of the antennae of you want.)
7. Take the two sets of wings and clip them with clothespin in the second hole under the antennae
8. Finished! Enjoy!