Any type of cotton cloth material (ex: T-Shirt, Purse,etc.)
A Large pot for dyeing ( not aluminum)
Commercial dyes for fabric
Thick or heavy thread
1. Tie up the cloth by knotting, rolling, folding, twisting or pleating it.
2. Dye the material according to package directions
3. Rinse material throughly with cold water and untie it
4. Rinse again
5. Re-tie the cotton material and die it again with another color(optional)
6. When finished with dyeing untie the cotton cloth and rinse again
7. Cover cloth with newspaper and iron or do it the old-fashioned way and let it hang out to dry!