Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Winter Break Crochet Project

 This is the Crochet Hat and Scarf Set that I made over Winter Break! It took me three days to make the set. The scarf  can be made with a chain of 40 and one row of Single Crochet, with the rest of the rows made of Double Crochet. The Shell stitch hat was from a Pattern on the lovely site http://crochet-mania.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-make-darling-crochet-shell-cap.html. The pattern is meant for Young Adults to Adults but there is also a Toddler pattern. ENJOY!

THE SCARF.....


AND IT'S FLOWER:





6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, how long did it take you to make this pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Scarf took two days to make and the Hat took about one day for me to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did you start to crochet? Your are clearly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started to crochet in fourth grade

    ReplyDelete