Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm back with a whole new hat!

   

Hello dear friends, yes it has been a long time since the last post, I have been studying for tests in school. But guess what! I am starting to sell my crochet projects to numerous people. If you would like something customized, a hat , scarf , or one of the items posted in this blog give me a ring! Or you could just reply to all my nagging e-mails about new blog posts. Oh yeah, and by the way this hat is being sold to one of my friends, took me the three days to make it. You could have one just like it too! 



Multi-colored




Oh yeah, it looks cool even on the inside...

Check back later for other styles posted and available for creation.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment