Three or more Cupcake Wrappers
Green Construction Paper
Wide construction paper of any size
1. Take the cupcake wrapper and glue a button, glitter,sparkles, or another wrapper inside (any way you want to decorate is optional). Let dry for two minutes.
2. While letting the insides dry, draw 3 pair of leaves on the green construction paper and cut them out.
3. After your wrappers have dried in the inside, place the glue on the top and backside of the Popsicle sticks and attach the wrapper to the top and the back of the stick to the wide construction paper.
4. Glue the leaves next to the sticks to complete the flower.
5. Let dry for ten minutes, and hang up!